Nutter Butter Turkey Cupcakes for Thanksgiving
These adorable Nutter Butter Turkey Cupcakes will not only taste great for Thanksgiving, they’ll serve as a cute table decoration!
- One box cake mix (I chose chocolate)
- Chocolate frosting
- Candy corn
- Nutter Butter cookies
- M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces, Dots, Tic-Tacs or other Orange Candy
- Wilton Candy Eyes
- Red licorice
Step #1 – Bake cupcakes per instructions on the box.
Step #2 - Allow your cupcakes to cool, then frost with chocolate frosting.
Step #3- Meanwhile, assemble the Nutter Butter turkeys. Use a little white frosting to attach the Wilton Candy Eyes, orange candy nose, and red licorice wattle to the turkey.
Step #4 – Press about six candy corn candies into the back of the cupcake for the turkey’s feathers.
Step #5 – Next, gently press the Nutter Butter cookie into the cupcake as well. Enjoy!
- Healthy Thanksgiving Snacks
- Nutter Butter Turkey Cookies
- Acorn Treats
- Nutter Butter Turkey Cupcakes
- Thanksgiving School Party
I first posted these Nutter Butter Turkey Cupcakes on Mommysavers.com.